Travel 2 ended its financial year with a 38% year-on-year increase in sales to the Indian Ocean and a 46% year-on-year increase in sales to the Middle East.
The emirates of Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah have seen bookings increase by 27% and 230% respectively.
Sales to the Indian Ocean islands of Sri Lanka, Mauritius and the Seychelles have also increased by 66%, 34% and 13% respectively.
In response to the increased demand, Travel 2 has launched the new Dubai, Arabia and Indian Ocean brochure, adding 23 new properties across the region. The brochure is a selling tool for agents and showcases the choice available.
The growth of all-inclusive properties is reflected in the new brochure, with 11 more properties offering all-inclusive packages compared to last year.
The new brochure features 88 all-inclusive properties overall including six new properties in Dubai and Arabia bringing the total of all-inclusive destinations in that region to 14.
To coincide with the launch of the brochure, the operator is offering agents the chance to win one of two pairs of designer sunglasses worth £150 each. To be in with a chance of winning, agents need to make a booking to any destination in Travel 2’s new Dubai, Arabia and Indian Ocean brochure before 28 July 2017.
The booking must include return flights and a minimum of three nights’ ground arrangements. Agents will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
As an added incentive Travel 2 is offering agents triple T2 Rewards on all package bookings to the Middle East or Indian Ocean, when booked via its Worldwide Reservations department before 31 July 2017. Qualifying bookings must include return flights to the Middle East or Indian Ocean and ground arrangements in the region.
Highlights of the brochure include:
· Three new properties in the Maldives including the five-star all-inclusive Cocoon Maldives and Dhigali Maldives from Universal Resorts.
· Four new properties in Sri Lanka including the family friendly Shinagawa Beach hotel and Shangri-La’s Hambantota Resort and Spa.
· A top 10 list of ‘must do’ destination tips in Sri Lanka.
· Two new hotels in Mauritius including Radisson Blu Azuri Resort and Spa.
· Two new hotels in the Seychelles and a brand new advice page for agents on island hopping in the archipelago.
· Eight new properties in Dubai including Lapita Hotel at Dubai Parks and Resorts and Westin Dubai Al Habtoor City and W Hotel Al Habtoor City.
· The all-inclusive Beach Rotana in Abu Dhabi.
· Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort in Fujairah.
· Rixos Bab Al Bahr and The Ritz-Carlton Al Wadi Desert in Ras Al Khaimah.