Mariner of the Seas,Royal Caribbean International’s biggest cruise ship in Asia, returned to Singapore this weekend before embarking on her longest and final season.
Operating out of Asia since 2013, the veteran vessel is offering 56 Southeast Asian cruise of 3 to 9 nights from Singapore for its her final tour, up from 41 sailings last season – making it the highest number of trips for this ship ever.
The 15‐deck, 3,807‐guest Mariner of the Seas comes with a wide range of innovative activities and entertainment facilities , such as the Royal Promenade – a boulevard of duty‐free shops, ice‐skating rink and full‐sized sports court with a rock‐climbing wall. In addition, there is a three‐tier theatre and DreamWorks Entertainment. which feature ‘celebrity’ characters like Shrek and Fiona of “Shrek” and Po of “Kung FuPanda” during parades, character breakfasts and photo opportunities.
The itineraries scheduled for this season are:
• 3‐night cruise to Penang/Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang).
• 4‐night cruise to Penang/Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) and Phuket.
• 5‐night cruise to Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Penang and Phuket.
• 7‐night cruise to Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Penang, Langkawi and Phuket (with an overnight).
• 7‐night cruise to Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) and Bangkok (with an overnight).
The Mariner of the Seas is followed by the 4,905‐guest Ovation of the Seas, Asia’s largest and most revolutionary cruise ship, which will be back for a 5‐night cruise from Singapore to Penang and Phuket on April 9 next year, and a 12‐night one‐way cruise to Tianjin.
April to June 2018 will be covered by the 4,269‐guest Voyager of the Seas with 18 sailings of 3‐ to 9‐night cruises from Singapore