New hotels in Bulgaria and new ski weekends to Slovenia, feature in Balkan Holidays main edition Ski & Snowboard brochure 2017/18 to Bulgaria, Slovenia and Romania (on sale to agents 1 September).
The lead-in price of £244 per person remains the same for for a third year, while the operator is also offering extra discounts with savings of up to £106 per person for January departures to Bulgaria.
New hotels featured in the programme include the the four-star Hotel Belmont Ski & Spa and Hotel Kamelia in Pamporovo the three star Hotel Ela in Borovets plus new superior rooms available in the Hotel Rila in Borovets.
New three-night ski weekends and short breaks are also bookable to Slovenia flying from Luton to Ljubljana. Skiers booking accommodation and a lift pass staying in Lake Bled will have access to five ski areas including Vogel.
Deals on ski services pre-bookable in resorts include:
· Offers for children including – free Junior Ski Club or free ski services in Bansko, Bulgaria, plus free place in the Ski Kindergarten or free lift pass for children in Pamporovo, Bulgaria
· Free lift passes Buy One and Get One Free at all hotels in Bansko and the Hotel Rila in Borovets
· Free ski/board storage in Bansko, Bulgaria
Discounts of between 15% and 30% off selected ski/snowboard services at Bulgarian resorts
Booking incentives include:
· Family savings – free child places and discounts on many departure dates and hotels
· Single parent savings
· A low deposit of £70 per person for a limited period
· Early booking discounts saving up to £173 per couple
· Special offers on most hotels with some offering free nights on selected dates
· A 5% loyalty discount for customers who have previously booked with Balkan Holidays for the past two seasons
· Free luggage allowance of 20kg (10kg for infants) on Bulgaria charter flights
· Group discounts
· Free Wifi
Departures are from ten regional airports – Bristol, East Midlands, Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham and Doncaster Sheffield to Sofia, Bulgaria; Stansted to Ljubljana, Slovenia and Luton to Bucharest, Romania.
“This is our biggest ever selection of winter ski and board holidays to Bulgaria, Slovenia and Romania and with record snow falls last season skiers are booking early to make sure they do not miss out on the best value for money skiing in Europe,” said Chris Rand, sales & marketing manager Balkan Holidays.
Lead in price is for the three star Castle Apartments in Pamporovo, Bulgaria for seven nights in a two-bed self catering apartment based on six people sharing, departing March 2018 from Heathrow. Price includes accommodation, flights and transfers.