Balkan Holidays has added new hotels in Bulgaria as part of its new first edition winter brochure 2019/20 to Bulgaria, Slovenia and Romania. The operator is offering prices from £299 per person for ski and snowboard holidays next season.
Two new three-star hotels have been added in Pamporovo, Bulgaria: the MPM Mursalitsa and the Hotel Merryan. The MPM Mursalitsa, situated in pinewoods, features a restaurant, spa and indoor pool; the Hotel Merryan, Pamporovo, built in typical Bulgarian style, features a restaurant, spa and free shuttle to the slopes.
The new three-star Hotel Campanella in Bansko, Bulgaria is a boutique hotel situated in Bansko Old Town and has a free shuttle bus service to the gondola.
The packages, starting from £299 per person (for seven nights at the Hotel Victoria, Borovets, flying from Gatwick based on two adults sharing, with transfers, departing 4 January 2020), feature the following incentives and promotions:
- Deposit of £70 per person for a limited time
- Early booking discounts saving up to £176 per couple
- 5% loyalty discount for customers who have previously booked with Balkan Holidays for the past two seasons
- Free child places, a choice of child discounts, plus selected children ski free offers
- Single-parent saving and group discounts in selected hotels
- Luggage allowance of 20kg (10kg for infants) on all package holidays
Also included in the packages are:
- Free lift passes – buy one, get one free – at Strazhite, Bansko, Pirin and Mura Hotels in Bansko and Hotel Rila in Borovets
- Special offers on most hotels
- 30% off ski or board equipment carriage on Balkan Holidays charter flights
- Free ski / board storage in Bansko, Bulgaria when carriage is prebooked
- Half price ski or snowboard packs at the Hotel Rila, Borovets
Departures are from Bristol, Doncaster Sheffield, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester, Newcastle, Southend, Stansted and Luton.
“Extensive choice of accommodation and top-class ski schools”
Chris Rand, sales and marketing manager Balkan Holidays, said: “These holidays are such great value for money and a perfect taster for beginner skiers or more seasoned skiers who just can’t stay away from the slopes.
“Thanks to our operations in Bulgaria, Romania and Slovenia we are able to offer an extensive choice of accommodation and top-class ski schools, so it makes sense to book early as demand is expected to be high.”