March – ABTA Luxury Travel Conference
ABTA’s one-day Luxury Travel Conference will take place on 21 March at the new five-star Courthouse Hotel in London’s Shoreditch.
Keep up to date with the changes in the fast moving luxury sector so you can improve you product offering and marketing and selling techniques. The conference will give you the tools you need to communicate with the luxury traveller, from online and in-store interactions through to purchase. Learn how to develop your luxury brand, market and sell to luxury consumers and master the art of social media and the use of social influencers. Plus get to grips with how to meet the growing demand for luxury journeys and sustainable travel experiences.
With speakers from across the hospitality, cruise, travel and tourism sectors, learn how to identify, reach and retain the luxury consumer.
Sessions will cover:
- Understanding luxury trends and tailoring your product to meet the changing needs of the luxury traveller
- Meeting the growing demand for sustainable and experiential travel in the luxury sector
- The rise of the luxury journey by air, rail, road or water
- Selling luxury: boosting travel agency sales
- Reinventing the in-shop experience for holiday research and luxury bookings
- Challenges and opportunities for agents in the luxury sector
- Growing loyalty by developing long-term travel planning relationships with clients.
- Building an enduring luxury brand
- Engaging with influential bloggers and working with social influencers
- Moderator: April Hutchinson, editor, ttgluxury
- Kerry Golds, managing director, Abercrombie and Kent
- Philippe Brown, founder, Brown and Hudson
- Marloes De Vries, travel analyst, Mintel
- Antonio Paradiso, managing director UK and Ireland, MSC Cruises
- Iain Powell, head of trade sales, Saga Holidays & Cruises
- Beth Taubner, founder and transformational brand strategist and creative director, Mercurylab NY and London
- Lindsey Spagnol, business development director EMEA, TCS World Travel
- Rick Milne, head of sales, Carrier
- Jasman Ahmad, planning director, Accord
- Rohan Midha, cofounder, PMYB
- Caroline Hutchinson, retail manager, Carrier
For more information, to download an agenda and register your place visit abta.com/events.
ABTA Members and Partners receive a discounted rate and group booking discounts apply. A limited number of complimentary places are available for ABTA Member travel agency representatives. Email email@example.com to apply.