Feel like a luxury weekend away??? How does a two-night stay in a Grand Deluxe room at Amari Watergate sound????
In partnership with TD, Amari Watergate Bangkok is giving you the opportunity to experience 2 nights of pure luxury in a Grand Deluxe room with access to the Executive Lounge and inclusive of daily breakfast for two persons,
Just simply answer 1 simple question and like a social media page to be in the chance to win!
Feel the excitement of Bangkok at your very doorstep. Amari Watergate Bangkok puts you in the heart of the vibrant Pratunam neighbourhood in down town Petchburi, known for its bustling landscape of shopping bazaars and lifestyle malls. We place you just steps away from all it has to offer.
Start your morning with fresh dishes at Amaya Food Gallery, our signature dining that features live cooking stations. Revitalise and awaken the senses amongst the lively energy of the Thai capital at Breeze Spa or take pictures of the sun sinking beneath the skyscrapers at the outdoor garden terrace. Sit back and relax after a long day sipping beverages and pastries at the Lobby Lounge.
Whether you’re in town for business or leisure, romance or family fun, we’ll delight you with the best that Bangkok has to offer.
To enter to win this amazing opportunity, all you need to do is answer this question:
What time do we offer a happy hour at the Executive Lounge every day ?
and dont forget to like/follow a minimum of one social media account
IG @amariwatergatebangkok, FB @Amari Watergate Bangkok
Terms and conditions
- All details must be completed; missing details voids the entry
- Entrant must like / follow a minimum of one social media account, as listed above (IG @amariwatergatebangkok, FB @Amari Watergate Bangkok)
- Entering competition includes a subscription to TD news and promotions
- Prize to be won: Win a two-night stay in a Grand Deluxe with access to Executive Lounge and inclusive of daily breakfast for two persons
- Competition open from 26 June 2019 until 21 July 2019
- Eligible winners will be randomly selected from entries on week of 22 July 2019
- Incidentals such as hotels fees, phone, laundry, food & beverage, fitness center, etc. are not included.
- Certificate is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not eligible for resale and has no cash value.