In partnership with TD, Centara Ao Nang Beach Resort & Spa Krabi was giving you the opportunity to experience 5 nights of pure luxury – and best of all it’s all for FREE!
Opening in September 2019 and located at the quieter end of Ao Nang Beach – yet moments away from local eateries and bars, Centara Ao Nang Beach Resort & Spa Krabi offers you to enjoy your very own corner of Krabi.
This vibrant resort, designed as a cluster of sleek low-rise buildings that dot the free-form swimming pool and the beachfront terrace, features bright pool access rooms and rooms with private pool; and facilities you will love.
As a fun place for families, you will love our sleek family rooms with bunk beds, kids’ clubs with free activities, two large swimming pools with a waterslide, and great opportunities to discover Krabi’s striking scenery and off-lying islands.
Whether treating yourself to a romantic holiday or travelling with the family, there is plenty to do during your stay at Centara Ao Nang Beach Resort & Spa Krabi, starting with enjoying carefree days on Ao Nang Beach.
Float around the free-form swimming pool with its own children’s pool, waterslide, spa pool, and swim-up pool bar. Laze on the laid-back beachfront terrace and swimming pool, drink in hand, while working on your tan and taking in great views of the shimmering waters.
Travelling with the little ones? The resort has two supervised kids’ clubs, with entertainment and activities that will keep children interested and occupied while parents can enjoy an invigorating workout at the fitness centre.
With warm waters with extraordinary underwater visibility, beautiful coral formations and an exotic marine life, the Andaman Sea is a tropical paradise for diving and snorkelling enthusiasts. Contact our Tour Desk for more information or should you wish to partake in island hopping, jungle trekking, and sightseeing in and around Krabi.
To win, all you need to do is answer this question:
How many swimming pools does Centara Ao Nang Beach Resort & Spa Krabi provide?
And the winner of this amazing opportunity is:
Siriporn Sachamuneewongse from the Bangkok Post, Thailand.
Terms and conditions
- All details must be completed; missing details voids the entry
- Entering competition includes a subscription to TD news and promotions
- Prize to be won: Certificate for a 5-night stay
- Prize can be redeemed between October 2019 and October 2020 (black out dates apply)
- Competition open from 27 May 2019 until 9 June 2019
- Eligible winners will be selected by the Hotel from entries on week of 11th June 2019
- Incidentals such as resorts fees, phone, laundry, food & beverage,
fitness center, etc. are not included.
- Certificate is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not eligible for resale and has no cash value.