October: ITB Asia 2019
ITB Asia is a annually held three day B2B trade show and convention for the travel industry; it is designed to become the primary event for the Asia Pacific travel industry, much like its parent event – ITB Berlin.
Now in its twelfth year in Singapore, ITB Asia will be taking place at Marina Bay Sands. It is organised by Messe Berlin (Singapore) Pte Ltd and supported by the Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau. Today, ITB Asia is the premier meeting place for the travel trade industry and a forum for establishing high-quality customer contacts and conducting businesses. This is where international exhibitors of all sectors within the travel-value chain commerce, and Asia Pacific’s leading travel companies and emerging small and medium-sized enterprises meet with top international buyers from the MICE, Leisure and Corporate Travel markets.
Check out our Youtube Channel to discover more.
Take Part. Take Advantage.
A unique combination of travel products, target groups and networking opportunities awaits you:
- Leisure Travel
- Business Travel
- Buyers and trade delegates searching for business in Asia
- Sellers from all over the world
- ITB Asia trade show
- Workshops & seminars
- Evening functions
- Best value-for-money offer
- The convenience of Singapore: Easy access from all over Asia
- A travel product range that exactly matches customer’s demand patterns
- >7,000 minutes of know-how: The latest trends and learning opportunities
- Conference content specially tailored to buyers’ needs
- Flexible hosting packages
- High quality of buyers in terms of purchasing power
- Highly competitive costs per contact
2019: 16 – 18 Oct 2019
2020: 21 – 23 Oct 2020
2021: 27 – 29 Oct 2021
2022: 19 – 21 Oct 2022
Register as an exhibitor for ITB Asia 2019 now via: ITB Asia Stand Application
Interested in the Buyers Programme? Get more information about ITB Asia Buyers’ Programme here or email [email protected]