April – Maximum Occupancy 2019, Auckland New Zealand
Maximum Occupancy Accommodation Industry Conference returns to New Zealand in April 2019!
New Zealand and Australia’s leading Accommodation Industry Conference will be returning to Auckland New Zealand following its success in Sydney last October 2018.
To be held at the Stamford Plaza Auckland, Maximum Occupancy’s goal is to create the perfect learning and networking environment where like-minded professionals from across the hotel and accommodation industry of all types and sizes can learn the latest trends and gain actionable tactics to boost occupancy and revenue in 2019 and beyond.
The event was last held in Auckland in October 2017 and was highly attended by the leaders of the New Zealand accommodation industry. Now in its 5th, this highly anticipated two-day conference has gained unprecedented support from suppliers, hoteliers, accommodation
providers, tourism operators of all types and the wider industry community.
Previous speakers included experts from Google, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Expedia, Revinate, TIANZ, IHG, Scenic Hotels, Triptease and more.
It is an absolute must-see for anyone wanting to stay on top of industry trends, learn from the best of the best, and expand their networks in New Zealand, Australia, and across the world.
For more information, visit the Maximum Occupancy New Zealand Website to keep up to date with speaker announcements, the latest updates, and early bird ticket release dates.
THE BENEFITS OF SPONSORING
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS IN 2019!
- Prime Speaking Slot: Demonstrate thought leadership by joining the conversation with our expert speakers. Limited slots available so don’t leave it too late
- Run a Lunchtime Workshop: Host a 30 minute engaging workshop to provide insight and answer any technical questions on a particular topic
- Exhibition Booth and Product Demo: Showcase your solution at your exhibition stand during our networking breaks
- Sponsor our Networking Party
- VIP Breakfast or Dinner: Hand-pick delegates and treat them to a private VIP function of your choice. We can send invitations on your behalf
- 1:1 Meeting Room Hire: Hire a meeting room close to the conference hall. We can help you to facilitate meetings prior to the event
- Digital Content Distribution: Let us share your white paper, webinar or product demo to our database of contacts
- Premium On-Site Branding: Ensure your logo is circulated widely through creative and highly visible branding opportunities on-site at the event.
For more information or a sponsorship prospectus, contact Adrian Caruso on +61 7 3040 3589 or firstname.lastname@example.org