April – Maximum Occupancy 2019, Auckland New Zealand
Maximum Occupancy conference returns to New Zealand in April 2019. New Zealand and Australia’s leading accommodation industry conference will be returning to Auckland New Zealand following its success in Sydney last October 2018.
To be held at the Stamford Plaza Auckland, Maximum Occupancy’s goal is to create the perfect learning and networking environment where like-minded professionals from across the hotel and accommodation industry of all types and sizes can learn the latest trends and gain actionable tactics to boost occupancy and revenue in 2019 and beyond.
The event was last held in Auckland in October 2017 and was highly attended by the leaders of the New Zealand accommodation industry. Now in its fifth year, this highly anticipated two-day conference has gained unprecedented support from suppliers, hoteliers, accommodation providers, tourism operators of all types and the wider industry community.
The first release of Early Bird Tickets are on sale now. Delegates can save up to $200 NZD with Early Bird prices, available for a limited time.
This two-day conference will be held at The Stamford Plaza Auckland on 3 to 4 April 2019. The preliminary agenda is available at maximumoccupancy.co.nz/agenda
With more to be announced, speakers include:
Horwath HTL – Stephen Hamilton, Director
Tourism Industry Aotearoa – Sally Attfield, Hotel Sector Manager
TOP 10 Holiday Parks – David Ovendale, CEO
Sudima Hotels/ HIND Management – Les Morgan, COO
STR – Paul Hammond, BDM – Pacific
Expedia – Drew Bowering, Senior Director Market Management – Oceania
Best Western Hotels & Resorts – Graham Perry, Managing Director – Australasia
Fastrack Group NZ – Adrian Caruso, CEO and Direct Booking Expert
Fastrack Group NZ – Essen Tsou – Digital Marketing Manager
- Prime Speaking Slot: Demonstrate thought leadership by joining the conversation with expert speakers. Limited slots available so don’t leave it too late
- Run a Lunchtime Workshop: Host a 30 minute engaging workshop to provide insight and answer any technical questions on a particular topic
- Exhibition Booth and Product Demo: Showcase your solution at your exhibition stand during networking breaks
- VIP Breakfast or Dinner: Hand-pick delegates and treat them to a private VIP function of your choice. Maximum Occupancy can send invitations on your behalf
- 1:1 Meeting Room Hire: Hire a meeting room close to the conference hall. Maximum Occupancy can help you to facilitate meetings prior to the event
- Digital Content Distribution: Let us share your white paper, webinar or product demo to a database of contacts
- Premium On-Site Branding: Ensure your logo is circulated widely through creative and highly visible branding opportunities on-site at the event.
For more information or a sponsorship prospectus, contact Adrian Caruso on +61 7 3040 3589 or email@example.com