ITB China 2020 – POSTPONED
ITB China 2020, which was scheduled to take place from 13-15 May 2020 in Shanghai, is being postponed due to the ongoing implications of the COVID-19 outbreak. The deferred show dates will be further announced by the show organizer.
The decision is based on the current risk evaluation of the COVID19 epidemic by local and global authorities. According to the regular report and COVID-19 prevention notification released by the National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China recently, the COVID-19 situation in China continues to be challenging and developments in the following months are very hard to foresee at this stage.
To ensure the safety of our participants, we decided to postpone ITB China 2020, and in a responsible way allow all participants to make necessary arrangements in a timely manner. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide further updates based on official assessments of the overall risk situation.
We regret any inconvenience caused by this decision and sincerely ask for your understanding.
WHAT IS THE ITB CHINA MARKET INTRODUCTION PROGRAM?
The ITB China Market Introduction Programe is designed for international travel industry professionals who have no experience with the Chinese travel industry so far. Companies or institutions who want to get first impressions of the Chinese travel industry, establish first contacts and get useful information in the Chinese market.
Our intention is to help you in establishing your company or product in the Chinese travel market. We have the experience and contacts that help you to make your expansion successful.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
WHAT DO YOU GET
An individualised ITB China schedule managed by a dedicated contact person from ITB China comprising:
- Onsite meetings (2-3) at local Shanghai offices of major Chinese agencies (May 14, daytime)
- Invitation to the ITB China Opening Dinner (May 14, evening, 600 guests seated dinner)
- Invitations to one evening networking function (May 15, evening)
- One guided tour with selected Chinese key players at ITB China
- Short presentation sessions organized and tutored by leading Chinese companies giving you first impressions on the Chinese travel industry (May 16, during exhibition times)
- Access to all three exhibition and conference days (May 15-17)
- Shuttle service from hotel to venue (only from recommended hotels)
INTERESTED? – GET IN TOUCH WITH US!