November: 4th Edition Travel Tech Middle East
Travel Tech Middle East Congress is the key meeting platform, market place and knowledge center for travel professionals worldwide. This congress is committed to providing travel professionals with access to the knowledge and skills needed to implement the latest technologies that are changing the industry as well as utilization of new technologies and understanding best practices and future trends.
Embarking on the success of the previous editions, the 4th Edition Travel Middle East will be held in Saudi Arabia on November 2020. The platform brings together 300+ leading OTA’s, Hoteliers, Developers, Travel Agencies, Airlines, Industry Leaders as well as the Travel Tech Solution Providers under one roof to meet and discuss about the top trends that are disrupting the travel industry.
4th Edition Travel Tech Middle East gives an emphasis on the implementation of the technologies in the travel industry and discusses the key insights in Travel & Tourism sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. With over 50+ speakers from the entire travel technology ecosystem, TTME 2020 will emphasize on Saudi Vision 2030 and will bring together the key leaders from across the industry under one single platform.
- Saudi Vision 2030 – Launch initiatives to promote travel technology
- How companies in Travel & Tourism ecosystem can Generate Revenue by Expanding Payment Options
- Understanding the modern traveler’s mindset and the use of digital technology to capture Saudi Travel Industry
- The Future of the Air Travel Industry – The reality behind NDC
- Designing strategies in a highly competitive airline industry
- Saudi Arabia Travel industry – key opportunities & challenges
- The Secrets Behind a Winning OTA Marketing Strategy
- Corporate Booking tool – Measuring What Matters in Travel Management
- Building on-demand booking systems for an on-demand society
- How can Travel Companies keep pace to become real time