Accounts Receivable Coordinator – New MaldenFinance
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has risen to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. Known for being an award-winning company to work for, we pride ourselves on our people and our customers. Due to growth and progression, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator based in Head Office, New Malden.
The Accounts Receivable team manages cash balances and reporting, ensures corporate bank accounts are reconciled daily, allocates receipts to the correct ledgers for all methods of payments made by clients, manages credit card debtors and provides summary invoices to corporate clients.
Working within the team, this role will allow the Accounts Receivable Coordinator to gain experience with working with the bank and merchant service providers. The front end consultants are the internal customers so proven great customer service is a key requirement. The success of this role will be streamlining current processes while meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
Skills and experience we’re looking for
- Two years in administrative/finance role/travel industry (desirable)
- Strong Education (3 A Levels or equivalent preferred)
- Foundation / Intermediate ACA/CIMA/ACCA (not essential)
- Banking experience (not essential)
- Good experience of Excel (Intermediate level preferred)
- Flexible and able to balance multiple priorities
The rewards and benefits
For this Accounts Receivable Coordinator role, you’ll be rewarded with a £24K salary (OTE). On top of this, you’ll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan – claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
‘Flexible working’ requests will be considered where possible for example flexible start and finish times and part-time working.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Address: New Malden, Surrey