Business Travel Consultant – EdinburghFCM Travel Solutions
FCM is a multi-award-winning global travel management company. We have been recognised globally as the World’s Leading Travel Management Company at the World Travel Awards for five years in a row and as one of the best business travel companies, FCM has also won dozens of other awards as a global and regional brand. We’re also considered as one of the best companies to work for – being rated number 12 in the ‘Great Place to Work®’ UK Best Workplaces 2019. Due to our phenomenal success, we are seeking a full-time Business Travel Consultant to join our high-performance sales team in Edinburgh.
About the Business Travel Consultant role
Within this people-focused and sales driven position, you’ll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.We offer an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition.
Salary and Benefits
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus uncapped earnings and an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan – claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid experience in travel sales, working with a native GDS
- Strong educational background
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a DBS and Identity check, completed by Flight Centre Travel Group.
Address: Edinburgh city