Business Travel Consultant – LondonFCM Travel Solutions
FCM Travel Solutions is a multi-award-winning global travel management company. We have been recognised globally as the World’s Leading Travel Management Company at the World Travel Awards for five years in a row and as one of the best business travel companies, FCM has also won dozens of other awards as a global and regional brand. We’re also considered as one of the best companies to work for – being rated number 12 in the ‘Great Place to Work®’ UK Best Workplaces 2019. Due to our phenomenal success, we are seeking a full-time Business Travel Consultant to join our high-performance sales team in Chancery Lane.
About The Opportunity
Within this people-focused and sales driven position, you’ll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
Salary and Benefits
For this Business Travel Consultant role, you’ll be working Monday to Friday. We’ll reward you with a base salary of £28,000 per annum as well as incentives (OTE of £42K). FCM Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Familiarisation trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Management and leadership training
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan – claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
FCM Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that’s the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
What We’re Looking For:
- One year’s experience in travel sales, working with a native GDS
- Strong educational background
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a DBS and Identity check, completed by Flight Centre Travel Group.
Address: City of London