Communication and Change Manager – New MaldenPeopleworks
The award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Communication and Change Manager, who will play a pivotal role in supporting the effective communication of significant changes across the business, working closely with key project owners to assess and understand the impact.
This role will be responsible for designing communications, training and other resources to educate employees and ensure that the change is embedded. The aim will be to increase employee adoption, enhance proficiency, further benefit realisation and minimise resistance. The Change and Communications Manager will gain understanding of changes to business processes, products, systems, and technology and company structure and then develop and deliver change management strategies with effective communication.
The largest change project within the company currently is New Distribution Capability, so an understanding of airline distribution processes and technology would be ideal but not essential.
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism or English
- Experience working within a communication role with change management exposure
- Comprehensive knowledge of PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Knowledge of various communication channels
- Excellent relationship building
- Good attention to detail and business acumen
- Strategic and commercial minded
- Knowledge of social channels inc Facebook Workplace (preferred)
- Good presentation skills (preferred)
- Knowledge of airline distribution (preferred)
Salary and Benefits
For the Communication and Change Manager role, we offer a competitive salary of £38K – £45K DOE. Flight Centre regards its people as its greatest asset and has consistently been recognised as an employer of choice internationally. We were awarded top 12 at the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019. It is the dedication to our team that keeps the company on top of the industry ladder.
We offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan – claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
‘Flexible working’ requests will be considered where possible for example Flexible start and finish times, part time, compressed hours e.g. Mon-Thurs longer days, home working and working from another office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Address: New Malden, Surrey