Corporate Travel ConsultantFCM Travel Solutions
About the Opportunity
As a Corporate Travel Consultant, your expert knowledge are highly valued by our busy corporate clients. You are the expert who will assist our corporate clients with business travel arrangements including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations by suggesting the best solutions to them. This is backed by the reach and negotiating power of a global company, we are able to source the most competitive daily prices on airfares, car rentals and hotels for our Corporate clients.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles, ticketing, tickets exchanges/changes, booking hotels and cars in GDS.
- Able to relate to clients at various levels within their organizations
- You will need to bring in prior experience in Corporate operations environment, with experience in ticketing, scripting, changes and exchanges to complex multi-segment international fares and Passenger Name Records (PNR’s).
- Provide our clients with a world class customer service experience.
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience as a corporate travel consultant
- Amazing customer service attitude
- Prior experience in GDS – Amadeus or Sabre preferred
- Ability to work shifts between 9am to 8pm (The earliest shift is 9am – 6pm, and late shift runs from 11am – 8pm)
- Excellent English and Cantonese communication skills
- Self driven and excellent attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with competitive market salary with uncapped monthly incentives. You will also be equipped with relevant training courses and tools to set you up for success with endless career advancement and job opportunities all over the world.
Apply NOW if you want to be part of our amazing and vibrant culture!
Address: Hong Kong