Flight Centre North Sydney – Instore Recruitment EventFlight Centre
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- Travel Sales Consultant – Full-time
We will be hiring for the following locations
- Flight Centre North Sydney
- Must have at least 2 years of full unrestricted working rights in Australia (we are unable to employ Student or Working Holiday Visa holders)
- Ability to work a rotating roster that can include weekends and retail evening trading hours
- Must have visited at least two countries outside Australia and have a passion for travel
- Minimum four years’ relevant sales and/or customer service experience
- Enjoy working in a sales environment with targets and performance based pay
When and what should I prepare
Wednesday 3rd July arrive anytime between 10am and 4pm. The entire interview process will last about 15 min. Please bring your resume with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
How to get to the event
Centrally located in the heart of North Sydney
About the Opportunity
If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you may be great as a Travel Sales Consultant for Flight Centre.
Join other like-minded travel enthusiasts and get paid to sell air, land, cruise, tours and related travel experiences that make people’s dreams come to life.
As a travel consultant working in one of our retail stores, you’ll be building a rewarding and successful career path in an industry you’ll love.
What will I be doing?
- You will plan, book and craft your customer’s next personalised travel experience, using your own travel experience and love of travel to sell the products and destinations you love
- Providing exceptional customer service to build ongoing relationships with your customers
- Preparing, issuing and maintaining financial documents
- Advising customers of travel regulations, visas and local customs
- Becoming a key part of your new team, working towards sales targets and contributing to your team’s success
- Working towards nationally recognised qualifications through our travel academy and learning and support centre
Spots are limited, register your interest today!
Address: New South Wales