GPN Content Coordinator – New Malden (12 mths)Global Procurement Network
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. Known for being an award-winning company to work for, we pride ourselves on our people and our customers and have them at the heart of everything we deliver.
Flight Centre’s Global Procurement Network team has an exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity for a Content Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for loading product in our Calypso Reservations system, which will then be distributed to Flight Centre Travel Group businesses globally. Consequently, you’ll gain the unique opportunity to work with our product teams from a number of different countries. You’ll be based in our head office in New Malden (14 minutes from Clapham Junction), with occasional travel to visit offices in London.
Within this team, you’ll be working with our external suppliers, fostering strong relationships so you can be first to market with special offers and maximise availability. You will also need to be one for the details, ensuring all the loaded contracts are accurate, which will help our consultants to sell your products and minimise write-offs.
- Managing workflow of promotions and contracts to be reviewed and loaded
- Ensuring our preferred product range is promoted at every opportunity
- Working with the Product managers to ensure all content is reviewed and is aligned with destination strategy
To succeed in this position, you’ll need to have a strong customer focus as you’ll be dealing with our consultants, product teams from around the world, and our external suppliers. You’ll also need to have a competitive streak and understand the importance of offering the best product to market before our competitors. We are looking for the following qualities:
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to effectively manage our suppliers.
- Superior commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Uphold company philosophies and culture
- Ensuring adherence to one best way practices
Rewards and benefits
For this Content Coordinator role, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of £30,000 and the opportunity to earn a monthly incentive, according to targets your meet and exceed! On top of this, you’ll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
Here is a taster of our benefits:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan – claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fantastic award-winning company to work for.
Here in the UK, we’re proud to work alongside the best people in the industry, so whether you’re just starting your travel career or you’re looking for a new challenge, we have a place for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Address: New Malden, Surrey