Head of Client Implementation, AsiaFCM Travel Solutions
About the opportunity
We have an immediate opening for a Head of Client Implementation, Asia to lead our Regional Implementation Center of Excellence (RICE) team to drive and execute implementation of new FCM clients for Asia, as well as maintaining and supporting FCM’s existing customers’ online technology.
Reporting to the Senior Director Commercial Strategy Asia and forming part of the Commercial Leadership team, the Head of Client Implementation, Asia will be responsible for ensuring a world class experience for all new clients onboarding with FCM Travel Solutions. This is a new position in light of our rapid business expansion and is a key role in ensuring that FCM Asia will reach its ambitious growth targets over the coming years.
Key Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Key role in formulating and execution of overall FCM strategy, including client retention and operational (particularly online adoption and automation developments) strategy
- Have high level overview of all implementation activities in the region
- Deliver a world class and consistent client onboarding experience with on time delivery of all projects
- Lead a team of 11 team members across Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Facilitate proactive site audits alongside Account Managers for client reviews, providing ongoing suggestions for improvements and identify any upselling and cross-selling opportunities
To become part of the FCM family, you’ll need:
- 5 years of experience in a leadership role with extensive project management and regional implementation skillset
- Experience in working in a travel management company environment will be added advantage but not necessary
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex implementation processes
- Fluent in written and oral English (Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an added advantage)
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Project management skills including well-organized, multi-tasking, good time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with internal and external senior stakeholders within a multicultural environment
By joining the FCM team, you’ll discover first-hand why we’re recognised around the world as an outstanding employer.
Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for? Apply today !
Address: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia