Junior Site Services Technician – New MaldenFlight Centre Technology
We are looking for a Junior Site Services Technician to help take responsibility for the in-house endpoint devices, servers and network at various sites around the UK, Ireland and Europe. The role is predominantly based out of our Head Office in New Malden.
The main responsibilities include: planning, development, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimising various server, storage, network hardware, software and communication links. The role will also be responsible for delivering the IT requirements for any team and site builds, refurbs and closures. The person will also analyse and resolve 1st and 2nd line end user Incident and Service Requests in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience providing 1st line technical support
- Experience of MS Windows 7,8,10, Active Directory, Exchange 2013, Citrix Environment
Also useful would be experience with:
- ITIL v3
- Patch management
- Fundamental IP routing & switching
- TCP/IP and VOIP network protocols, firewall management, and operating system configuration
- Telephone system administration
- Imaging process – particularly Intune
Salary and benefits
For this role, you’ll be rewarded with a £25K-£28K salary. On top of this, you’ll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits that Flight Centre Travel Group is renowned for.
Here is a taster of our benefits:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Fantastic social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan – claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We’ve consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK according to the Great Place to Work® Institute. If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Address: New Malden, Surrey