Management Accountant – New MaldenFinance
This is an unbelievable opportunity to join a highly successful global, fast paced company, where Finance is at the heart of the business. We have a strong track record of developing our people. As such, the Management Accountant is suitable for someone who wants to progress their career.
To be successful in this role, attention to detail is key, as is a sound understanding of financial accounting. You will be posting journals, preparing management reports, and gain responsibity for processing monthly commissions for over 600 payees. By extension, you will also be responsible for improving systems and processes supporting these activities through elimination, automation, and/or simplification.
While this role is heavily focused on processes and month end, ad-hoc analysis and bespoke reporting will still be required. Your inquisitive nature will help you not just with this, but by also identifying opportunities to improve the profitability of the business.
This is a challenging role. But it will be fun and importantly, the role will build upon your studies and existing experience to help you become a stronger management accountant. For those prepared to make the commitment, and take responsibility for their career, there is a clear development pathway that leads from this role all the way up to CFO.
Minimum desired requirements:
- At least 2 years’ management accounting experience (subjective based accruals, audit support, budget/forecasting)
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent), with relevant degree
- Tech-savvy; you will be comfortable working with multiple systems, and ideally have some experience with data modelling and BI tools
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Attention to detail
For this role, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and access to a wealth of benefits that we are renowned for:
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 25 countries across the globe – that means great scope for our staff
- Unbelievably discounted travel. We pass on fantastic rates to all our staff
- Industry renowned social events. Summer balls, awards nights and more
- Exceptional career progression. We focus on progressing all our staff and offer an array of career opportunities
- Excellent induction, sales, product and leadership training. We empower you with the skills you need.
- Free and confidential financial guidance. Our own in-house financial team
- Free health consultations. Our own in-house fitness team run competitions and give discounted gym memberships
- Active Hour. We encourage everyone to get active by giving an hour a week to exercise
- Wellness package. We offer discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, mindfulness awareness, cycle-to-work scheme
- Bronze-level health cash plan. Claim cash back for dentist, opticians, chiropractors and more
- Excellent pension and share scheme. Opportunity to buy shares at discounted rates
- Season Ticket Loan. We pay upfront and you pay back via salary sacrifice
- Three-month sabbatical. We reward long-term employees by offering sabbaticals
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Address: New Malden, Surrey