Specialist Airfares Consultant – City of LondonFlight Centre
The award-winning Flight Centre is pleased to offer a rare and exceptional Specialist Airfares Consultant role within our City of London offices on Creechurch Lane. Forming an important part of Flight Centre, Complex Air is comprised of the UK’s leading Airfare Experts, with unparalleled air product knowledge and experience. This can be daunting if you don’t currently have a high level of airfare knowledge, but rest assured we are keen to receive applications from existing travel consultants that have the drive to sell truly unique travel and want to succeed. The ongoing training you will receive, and daily support from colleagues will ensure a high level of expertise in all of our products. Our clients range from career breakers and honeymooners to adventurous retirees and businessmen. Our main focus is on them, the customer, and building a repeat and referral client base.
Exceptional communication skills are a must, both over the phone and via email, as this is a direct role. Ideally, applicants will have at least six months’ experience and be proficient with Amadeus, everything else can learn through our weekly sales workshops and product refreshers. When you join us, all the tools will be provided for you, and with enthusiasm and motivation, you will reap the rewards!
We look after our people, so this is a unique opportunity to sell a product you love, while also benefiting from a generous bonus structure. When you begin your career, you’ll receive £20,000 in addition to your performance-related bonuses. The world really is your oyster as you will be in charge of your earning potential (realistic OTE of £30,000).
Why Flight Centre?
Flight Centre is invested in its people. You are our greatest asset. Beyond our award-winning status, as a company it is the dedication to our team that keeps us on top of the industry ladder.
In fact, we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Fun and helpful in-house travel team who will help you make the most of your Wanderlust… we’ve got some great staff travel discounts to use on your own holidays!
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies and more!
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team – so you can get that beach bod! – not to mention free health checks
- Free financial consultations – so we can help you budget for your next big trip!
- Free health cash plan – claim money for dentist, optician etc.; why not claim back your sunglasses?
- Active Hour – one hour a week to dust of your gym shoes and get sweaty!
- Generous share scheme – so you can be a part of our great travel business
- Excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical – so once you’re well and truly inspired, take a great career break travelling the world
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Address: City of London