Travel Consultant – WimbledonFlight Centre
Flight Centre is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK, and we are seeking ambitious and talented individuals to develop their career in travel. We believe our people are our most valuable asset and we place the utmost importance on developing our future leaders by providing everyone with clear career progression, ongoing training and support. So whether you’re just starting your travel career or looking for a new challenge we have a place for you.
We are on the hunt for friendly and enthusiastic individuals with top-notch sales skills and a serious passion for travel to become Travel Consultants within our Wimbledon store!
Flight Centre Travel Consultants are motivated by giving excellent customer satisfaction but on top of this and your base salary, you’ll be rewarded with uncapped earning potential too meaning that you are in control of what you earn (£20-£28K)!
Our award-winning benefits include:
- Travel Consultant Apprenticeship. Standard Level 3 training and certification
- Uncapped earning potential. Your earning is uncapped so your earning potential is huge
- Fast-track leadership programme. We have an internal scheme which finds and develops the future leaders of our £1bn UK business
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 25 countries across the globe – that means great scope for our staff
- Business ownership scheme. Reap the rewards of your hard work
- Unbelievably discounted travel. We pass on fantastic rates to all our staff
- Industry renowned social events. Summer balls, awards nights and more
- Exceptional career progression. We focus on progressing all our staff and offer an array of career opportunities
- Excellent induction, sales, product and leadership training. We empower you with the skills you need.
- Free and confidential financial guidance. Our own in-house financial team
- Free health consultations. Our own in-house fitness team run competitions and give discounted gym memberships
- Active Hour. We encourage everyone to get active by giving an hour a week to exercise
- Wellness package. We offer discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, mindfulness awareness, cycle-to-work scheme
- Bronze-level health cash plan. Claim cash back for dentist, opticians, chiropractors and more
- Excellent pension and share scheme. Opportunity to buy shares at discounted rates
- Season Ticket Loan. We pay upfront and you pay back via salary sacrifice
- Three-month sabbatical. We reward long-term employees by offering sabbaticals
- Travel leave. Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
You’ll work 5-days a week. As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you’ll need to be prepared to work some weekend days within your rota.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
- A high level of education is desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.