Would you like to gain direct access to over 100+ Travel Industry professionals in either Asia or the United Kingdom? Then why not host a Thirsty Thursday in your venue – Travel Daily is always looking for new partners.
Some of the benefits of hosting a Thirsty Thursday include:
Your branding on all pre-event marketing, including the following:
- ½ page adverts with your branding to promote Thirsty Thursday in our daily eMagazine everyday for two weeks leading up to the event.
- Branding on 4 x EDMs which send out once a week before the event.
- Branding on the Thirsty Thursday page of the website.
- Branding on the Thirsty Thursday registration page (all attendees have to register).
- Access to the RSVP data before the event you can plan who you’d like to meet ahead of time.
- Distributed across social media including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Ability to meet 100+ travel trade professionals and network in a fun/social environment.
- Opportunity to theme the event i.e. – giveaway cuddly animals, regional gifts, holidays/flights, F&B (non-alcoholic and/ or alcoholic), photo booth, etc.
- Branded on the backdrop for photo opportunities.
- Prize giveaways plus post event pictures / media coverage.
- Branding/pop-up banners at the event.
- PowerPoint / video presentation to run during the event (various screens/ projectors throughout the venue).
- Social media coverage including #tag, live coverage of what’s happening including pictures and prize giveaways.
- Branded post event email to thank everybody who attended, sent to our Asia Pacifc database of 58,371 subscribers, or United Kingdom database of 35,274 subscribers.
- This would include your branding as well as pictures, videos, details of winners etc.
- Dedicated branded show video including a prime spot interview – this will go on our website and promoted post event.
- Your branding on all post event coverage in our daily eMagazine including pictures and a dedicated video for the event.
This includes post event coverage in our daily eMagazine, post event EDM with links to pictures, videos, etc on our website and a full page advert in our daily eMagazine.
- Access to all attendees’ contact details who come to the event Pre Event During Event Post Event
For more information please contact Chris@Traveldailymedia.com