“Our early check-in facility in Muscat will be useful for the guests especially families travelling on our night flights. It gives them the advantage of checking in the day time and report directly at the boarding gates 90 minutes prior to departure of their flights,” the airline’s Country Manager for Oman, Riyaz Kuttery told the Oman Observer.
You might also like
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- LOGIN / SIGN UP
- Partner articles
- Industry appointments
- Travel Bloggers
- Podcasts – Features
- TRAVEL GUIDES
- จุดหมายปลายทาง นาจอมเทียน หาดบ้านอำเภอ บางเสร่ *NEW*
- Destination NaJomtien BanAmphur BangSaray *NEW*
- South Australia Reward Wonders *NEW*
- Ponant Yacht Cruises and Expeditions
- Encore Tickets (Chinese Guide)
- Affordable Luxury in Thailand by Centara Hotels
- Rising Above the Oridinary by Conrad Bangkok
- The Best of Thailand
- MERGERS & ACQUISITION