CEO (Tour Leader) Manager, JapanG Adventures
29 Apr 2019
Based out of the Home office and reporting to the Regional Operations Manager Japan this position will act as a regional link and communication vehicle between CEOs, local office and Base Camp facilitating communication from the field.
The role supports the continued push to create an overall high level of regional job satisfaction, managing the growth by sound planning on the needs and sense of affiliation with G Adventures through continued support and training as well as continuing to spread Company Culture and Core Values, connecting all CEO’s in the region to the G Adventures global community.
The Role will further support Operational objectives in the region through providing input to Product development and execution.
- CEO recruitment, hiring and termination as needed, including but not limited to CEO application review, phone and face-to-face interviews, office-based training sessions and on-the-road training
- Provide ongoing training to supplier CEOs as needed while keeping all training costs to budget.
- Attract, promote and retain talent
- Planning for High and Low season and longer term strategies for development.
- Identifying Training needs – communicating same to shareholders including G Force in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly performance reports of all CEOs.
- Development of efficient CEO reviews.
- Communication link with CEO Global Management team.
- Budgetary accountability – ensuring there is greater efficiency.
- Market intelligence research on competitors positioning in CEO related area (salary, policy, facilities, training)
- Set the regional CEO KPIs in conjunction with ROM and develop strategy towards achieving it
- CEO first aid qualifications maintenance and monitoring as needed.
- Reading CEO trip comments and responding as required, including communicating any costing, product or operational information on to Manager.
- Creation and maintenance of informational documents and tools for CEOs
- Assist team in complaint resolution related to CEOs as needed.
- Assessing need for and ordering G CEO gear to promote global branding initiatives.
- Assist in the development and utilization of the YODA CEO role
- Assist with critical incident management as needed.
- daily check and find solution when related with CEOs of the Cases
- Assisting with Product development as required.
- Assisting with Customer Service incidents
- Responding to Sales and Operations inquiries as required.
- Any other tasks as requested by Regional Operations Manager and General Manager Asia
- Strong knowledge and practice of G Adventures company culture and Core values
- Experience in Japan as tour destination with an understanding of realities
- Customer service mindset with a positive and innovative attitude
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with Ability to consult, negotiate and influence others
- A collaborative team player, able to work with and consult a number of different stakeholders
- Good strategic thinking skills, able to plan ahead and forecast possible challenges.
- Ability to lead and motivate others to excel
- Strong reasoning skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with initiative and possess confidence in decision-making.
- Must be able to work a flexible scheduleDifferent cultural realities.
- Discretion and confidentiality of office related projects
- Commitment to and understanding of the importance of Service to our Travelers.
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Travel Agent or Tour Operator
10 to 50 employees
G Adventures is a small-group adventure travel company and social enterprise founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It offers more than 700 different tours in more than 100 countries, and carries 200,000 travellers from 160 countries each year.
Jobs Available : 1
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- LOGIN / SIGN UP
- DISCOVER JOBS
- BY INDUSTRY
- BY SECTOR
- Airlines and Airport services
- Corporate Travel Buyer
- Cruise Operators
- DMC (Destination Management Company)
- GDS / CRS
- Hotels and Accommodation
- Industry body associations
- Non-Travel Industry related
- Restaurant and Bar
- Theme Parks or Destinations
- Ticketing Consolidator
- Tour Operator or Guide
- Tourism Board or NTO
- Training and Development
- Travel Agent (Car)
- Travel Agent (Corporate/Business Travel)
- Travel Agent (Cruise)
- Travel Agent (Groups)
- Travel Agent (Home worker)
- Travel Agent (Luxury)
- Travel Agent (MICE)
- Travel Agent (Online)
- Travel Agent (Retail/Leisure)
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Media
- Travel Recruitment
- Travel software platforms
- Tour Wholesaler
- POST A JOB
- COMPANY SETTINGS
- SUBSCRIPTION & PLANS
- MY JOBS
- EMPLOYER INFO AND TOOLS