Inbound Executive – Spanish Markets | Asian Trails MalaysiaAsian Trails
19 Jun 2019
Purpose of the role
Asian Trails Malaysia’s role for Inbound Executive is a key position for communication between the Asian Trails office and its Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American partners to fulfil need of its customers. A large part of the role is to ensure that quotations, reservations and itineraries are created in line with the customer’s requirement in a professional, time manner. Based in Kuala Lumpur, the ideal candidate will become a part of a great team of travel professionals in Malaysia.
- Responsible for product development for Spanish-speaking markets in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Preparing quotations for tailor-made itineraries and brochure production.
- Quotation and negotiating special rates with hotels and suppliers.
- Organization and participating in familiarization trips.
- Site inspections to hotels, tours and visit sites.
- Development of Spanish speaking source markets to increase sales opportunities.
- Follow up with invoicing and payment collections from agents.
- Build a professional and trust relationship with clients and suppliers.
- Complaint handling and resolving issues
- Perform sales calls on behalf of Asian Trails in the Spanish-speaking markets.
- Actively involved in the training of the Reservation staff.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Inbound Manager
- A diploma/degree in Tourism/Hospitality or equivalent is required for this position
- Minimum between 1 to 3 years’ working experiences in similar capacity
- Experience in the inbound travel industry is an advantage, not a requisite
- Good command of the English language is a must (reading, writing and speaking)
- Fluent in Spanish (speaking, reading and writing) is seen as a must. Knowledge of Italian and/or Portuguese is seen as an advantage.
- Able to start immediately.
- Possess organizational skills and proper communication skills with its supervisor
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak seasons
- A “Can Do” attitude and positive thinking that includes creative thinking is an asset
- This position is available for foreign nationals, fluent in Spanish
Address: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Travel Agent or Tour Operator
500 to 1000 employees
Since 1999, Asian Trails has grown to become one of the leading destination management companies in Asia with full service operations in 8 Asian destinations. The company’s vision was conceived by Luzi Matzig, today’s Chairman and co-founded by Asian Trails’ CEO, Laurent Kuenzle and commenced operations on September 09, 1999. The guiding principles and vision set by our Chairman and CEO remains the cornerstone of our operations – up to today.
Asian Trails successfully maintains a business formula that can respond to the ne...