Inbound Officer | French Market | Asian Trails CambodiaAsian Trails
18 Jun 2019
Purpose of the role
The role of inbound officer is a crucial link between our French-speaking partner and our suppliers. In this role you will be taking care of the complete reservation process including starting from receiving requests from travel agents abroad, prepare offers and quotations, timely follow-up and booking of all services with our branch offices, hotels and suppliers in Cambodia. You are also responsible to issue vouchers to hotels and other suppliers as well as the invoicing process and payment collection. You will be joining our young and dynamic market colleagues and report directly to the department manager.
- Responsible for smooth communication with the overseas travel agencies and tour operators on all fronts
- Preparation of itineraries and quotations within the set SOP’s for response
- Sending reservation requests to hotels and land service providers in Cambodia
- Follow up on sent over programs
- Ensuring that all relevant data is uploaded in Asian Trails’ administration system
- Coordination with the operation department with our offices in booking land services and air tickets
- Follow up on payment with our business partners
- Work closely with colleagues from other departments and offices within the Asian Trails Group
- Other tasks as assigned by the Inbound Manager
- Bachelor’s / University degree in tourism or hospitality industry
- Excellent command of French is a requirement, other languages (English) are seen as an asset
- 2 years’ experience in a travel & tourism company, preferably in the Cambodian inbound market, is required.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- The ideal candidate must be detailed-orientated.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season.
- This position is open for Cambodian nationals only.
Address: Asian Trails Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Travel Agent or Tour Operator
500 to 1000 employees
Since 1999, Asian Trails has grown to become one of the leading destination management companies in Asia with full service operations in 8 Asian destinations. The company’s vision was conceived by Luzi Matzig, today’s Chairman and co-founded by Asian Trails’ CEO, Laurent Kuenzle and commenced operations on September 09, 1999. The guiding principles and vision set by our Chairman and CEO remains the cornerstone of our operations – up to today.
Asian Trails successfully maintains a business formula that can respond to the ne...