Passenger banned after nut allergy reaction

A man has been banned from flying with Ryanair for two years after he opened a bag of peanuts causing a severe allergic reaction to a four-year-old girl. Ryanair

Passengers had been warned by the flight crew on three occasions not to open nuts and they refused to sell any on board.

But the passenger, who reportedly spoke limited English, opened a bag of nuts and Fae Platten stopped breathing and passed out twenty minutes into a return flight from Tenerife.

An ambulance driver, who happened to be on the flight, injected the girl with her anti-allergy adrenaline, before being taken to hospital on arrival at Stansted airport.

You might also like

Comments are closed.

X
GET THE LATEST TRAVEL INDUSTRY NEWS, JOBS AND EVENTS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Join over 180,000 travel agents, professionals and executives subscribed to our daily newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Close
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!