Marketing and representation consultancy The Adventure Connection, has partnered with specialist local supplier Kingfisher Journeys, RwandAir and RDB, to create a fam trip for UK tour operators. The week-long trip departs on 22 November 2018.
Comments Mark Wright, Managing Director of The Adventure Connection: “Think of Rwanda and most people automatically think of the amazing gorillas in the national parks.
“But there is so much more to discover, and this is something that Kingfisher MD Steve Venton is passionate to communicate, and this itinerary has been designed with this in mind.”
There are up to eight tour places available for operators and interested parties are urged to apply as soon as possible, to be considered for this incredible opportunity to journey through the great African Rift Valley.
Highlights will include:
- Flying by helicopter over the Land of a Thousand Hills to see the Virunga Volcanoes rising above the deep blue waters of Lake Kivu next to the largest tropical montane forest in East Africa.
- Trekking in Nyungwe Forest National Park, home to 13 species of primates, and walking with chimpanzees.
- Taking part in cultural experiences with local communities.
- Kayaking on the blue water of Lake Kivu in the African Rift Valley.
- Mountain biking on wide tracks down to the shores of Lake Ruhondo.
- Canoeing on a gentle river teeming with birds in the foothills of the Virunga Volcanoes.
- Meeting a family of mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park.
There is also an option to extend the trip to go on safari and climb the volcanoes.
For further details or to apply to join the group visit theadventureconnection.com/rwanda-with-kingfisher-journeys