Thomson and First Choice have announced 29 new routes from regional airports in the UK for its summer 2015 programme.
Its new flights include services from the likes of Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Humberside, Manchester, Norwich, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Edinburgh to destinations in Morocco, Greece, Spain, Turkey and more (see full list below).
Passengers flying from the airport will also be able to choose varying lengths of stay instead of just seven and 14-night holidays.
“The demand for more regional routes is strong, and adding additional capacity from the 20 UK airports we serve as well as introducing 29 new routes demonstrates our commitment to getting holidaymakers to their sun spot more easily,” said Karen Switzer, director of aviation planning for Thomson and First Choice.
“Expanding access to our portfolio of destinations and hotels is a key part of our overall strategy and we hope that this move will enhance the holiday experience for our customers,” she added.
The new routes
- Birmingham to Agadir, Morocco; Chania, Greece; Djerba, Tunisia; Sal, Cape Verde and Porto Santo
- Bristol to Santorini, Greece; Pula, Croatia; Marrakech, Morocco and Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Cardiff to Antalya, Turkey
- Humberside to Palma, Majorca
- Manchester to Alghero, Italy; Djerba, Tunisia; Split, Croatia; La Palma
- Norwich to Mahon, Menorca; extra weekly flight to Dalaman, Turkey
- Glasgow to Dubrovnik, Croatia; Marrakesh, Morocco
- Edinburgh to Antalya, Turkey; Rhodes, Greece
- Aberdeen to Faro, Portugal