March – Eye for Travel: Analytics and AI in Travel North America
The largest travel AI, analytics, pricing and digital marketing event in North America is bringing together over 350 airlines, hoteliers and OTAs on 14 – 15 March 2019 at Hilton Parc 55, San Francisco.
This is the only event that will see you deliver AI that creates customer loyalty, dynamic and personalised pricing, an analytics strategy that gets your profit needle moving and a digital marketing game that drives direct booking in every single channel.
Hyper-personalisation is now a reality and the dominators of travel market share are already delivering it. As data, tech and RM professionals we must perfect it, or get left behind. Dive into the new wave of AI, VR and voice that converts your customer and delivers loyalty at EyeforTravel’s Analytics and AI in Travel North America Summit.
The summit will tackle:
- Hyper-Personalization that Delivers Profit: Achieve true one-on-one with the customer, master granularity and guarantee loyalty
- Customer-Centric AI and Machine Learning that Drives Growth: Work ML and big data your way for the perfect offering, price and a CX that wins the booking
- End Data Fragmentation and Go Predictive: Mandate one repository, burn down the silos, make your access easy and predictions perfect
- AR, VR and Voice – Make the Travel Customer Convert: Win the race for better adoption and use these nascent technologies to own the customer
- Master Dynamic and Personalised Pricing: Revolutionise RM in your organisation, go real-time and supercharge sales
- Downturns, Disruptions and the G Word: Play them to your Advantage: Make Google, TripAdvisor and recessions work for your bottom line
Over 40 speakers from the highest echelons in travel will take the stage including:
- Shuo Wang, principal data scientist, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Jeremy TerBush, SVP analytics, Wyndham Destinations
- Isaac Mavis, VP data science, Allegiant Air
- Scott Brodows, VP Hotel Supply, Hopper
- Brandon Ehrhardt, head of platform – Loyalty, Expedia
- Jess Petitt, SVP analytics, Hilton
With over 15 hours of networking and meetings, this is the one event that will see you break into the new order of travel data and AI.
Go to events.eyefortravel.com/san-francisco-summit for more information.