Business Development Specialist – Philadelphia PAFCM Travel Solutions
We are looking for an aggressive, highly motivated professional to join our Business Development team to assist with lead generation for one of Flight Centre Travel Group’s corporate brands – FCM Travel Solutions!
The ideal applicant will be results-driven, detail-oriented, and will possess an overwhelming desire to succeed. The successful candidate will be a creative customer-focused individual and excel in a team environment working with Business Development Team Leaders and North America’s Business Development Team. This is an office-based inside sales position.
- Targeted research
- Lead Generation/Prospecting
- Appointment-setting for outside sales teams
- Tracking of all activities through CRM database
- Routine surveys of current clients
- Clear and friendly phone voice
- Strong drive for continuous improvement and to meet and exceed goals
- Must be a team player with ability to build relationships with clients and staff
- Excellent work ethic and work history
- Computer literate
- Strong phone/telemarketing skills
- Prior experience working in the travel industry is preferred, but not required.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll enjoy a fun and team-oriented working environment in the office, at regular city-wide Buzz Nights to acknowledge sales successes and at the annual Global Gathering to reward high achievers. You’ll have to experience it to believe it!
You will also be provided with the industry training and tools to turn your experience into a successful career – including ongoing support from business leaders and executives who started out as Travel Managers themselves and are now part-owners in their own business.
Some of the perks you will enjoy include:
- A $45,000 base salary plus unlimited sales incentives
- Global conferences and award ceremonies in different parts of the world
- Fully paid training
- Travel industry discounts
- Leadership career pathways
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
- Offsite staff meetings
- Family-like work environment
- Business Development Specialists will gain the experience to grow into outside sales.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!