Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) is inviting organisations to submit offers for the Third-Party Representation of TEQ in North America (Canada and the United States).
The agency will share in TEQ’s vision to add value to the Queensland tourism industry by promoting the State as the Best Address on Earth. You will be required to work with key trade, airlines, media and tourism industry partners to undertake marketing activities including, but not be limited to:
- Trade relationships – negotiation and management of cooperative marketing campaigns with key distribution and other industry partners; training in destination awareness for wholesalers and retailers; assisting Queensland tourism providers in penetrating the market; and representation at key trade events including the Australian Tourism Exchange.
- Consumer marketing – this includes both TEQ solus marketing activity and consumer marketing activities undertaken with third party partners.
- Digital marketing – this includes web-based marketing to consumers, media and the travel industry.
- Airline relationships – this includes managing joint marketing agreements with specific airline partners, ad-hoc marketing campaigns with other partners and providing advice to airlines regarding new sales and yield opportunities.
- Media and public relations activities – this includes both trade and consumer media, and promotional activities with third-party organisations outside of the tourism industry to maximise exposure for Queensland.
To download the request for offer document visit the website: teq.queensland.com/about-teq-new/other-opportunities
Submissions must be received no later than Monday, 17 December 2018 5:00pm (PST).
If you have any questions, please contact:
Procurement Officer, Tourism and Events Queensland
T: +61 7 3535 3535