Seven travel companies in top international growth list
Seven travel companies have been listed in the top 200 for international sales growth in the last two years.
Skyscanner featured as the top travel company for international sales growth in the Sunday Times’ International Track 200.
It was joined by attraction providers Leisure Pass Group and Merlin Entertainment; Rocco Forte Hotels and travel agencies Travel Counsellors and JacTravel.
The annual list names the top 200 UK companies that have seen an increase of international sales in the last two years. Collectively the 200 companies saw an average growth of 44% a year to GBP8.2bn.
Here are the positions of the travel companies that made the list and their international sales growth in the last two years.
19. Skyscanner (130%, GBP21m)
55. Leisure Pass Group (77%, GBP11.9m)
108. Hunt & Palmer (45%, GBP28m)
121. Rocco Forte Hotels (40%, GBP130.7m)
160. Travel Counsellors (33%, GBP17m)
191. JacTravel (25%, GBP101.3m)
198. Merlin Entertainments (25%, GBP649m)