- PHOTOS: 10 happiest countries in the world
- Meat, music and mayhem: why UK visitor numbers to Dallas-Fort Worth are up 30%
- Le Meridien Putrajaya’s GM tells us why his hotel is aiming be the MICE centre of Malaysia
- Hyatt’s first beach resort in Japan prepares to open – on its own island
- Performance beats personalisation: we speak to Seth Cassel, president of EveryMundo
- Could you be the World’s Greatest Hospitality Talent?
- Rightsify: how to excel at the art of aural styling for your hotel
- Airbnb empowers disabled guests with new accessibility features
- Video: A legend is reborn – the Datai Langkawi reopens after US$60 million investment
- Travelodge doubles up with two new hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Just in time for World Sleep Day comes Project Rise: ThreadForward - a sustainability program that collects and reweaves hotel bed linens into thousands of pairs of children’s pyjamas.
Want to try sleeping in a pod hotel? Book on one of these seven pod hotels for a staycation on World Sleep Day.
From its 1758 assignment to the Foot Guard regiment in India, Cox & Kings is now a diversified multinational travel conglomerate made up of three key verticals – leisure, education, and…
Booking.com is leading the way when it comes to hotel reviews. But Google is fast approaching, and it's bringing monumental growth.
The third edition of Digital Travel Summit APAC, being held at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, is set to be bigger than ever with 400 heads of ecommerce and digital confirmed to be…
Continuing their relentless expansion, and commitment to installing their services for the convenience of Chinese travellers and local merchants all around the world, Alipay have announced…
XPRIZE and ANA announce $10million competition to develop real-life Avatars
Kirsten Tan’s short film is a bit too late for the Oscars but its timeless story will forever be in the heart of Raffles Singapore.
Asia-Pacific’s leading super aggregator of instantly bookable tour and activities product, today announced it is…