3 days and 2 nights inclusive package for 2 persons at akyra TAS Sukhumvit Bangkok!! now you are talking!!
In partnership with TD, Akaryn Hotel Group is giving you the opportunity to enjoy two complimentary nights at the akyra TAS Sukhumvit Bangkok.
The package is inclusive of :
- Daily breakfast
- A sunset cocktail per person
- One-time Thai set dinner for two
- A 60-minute Thai massage per person
- BTS Skytrain pass with pre-loaded THB100 each
akyra TAS Sukhumvit Bangkok, a stylish, innovative luxury boutique hotel located in the epicenter of Bangkok’s most dynamic tourism area on Sukhumvit Soi 20, a lively neighborhood known for its fine restaurants and nightlife, as well as lifestyle malls, quality spas and green recreation spaces.
The 50-room akyra TAS Sukhumvit Bangkok offers guests 30-60 square metre accommodation with rooms and suites styled to benefit form the surrounding cityscape views and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that slide open onto generous balconies.
The stylish design combines the simplicity of natural woods with accents of modern-retro chic displayed in everything from the furnishings to the artwork, with a range of stylish interior touches that create a distinctive identity whilst retaining the charm of an intimate urban escape.
Spend your day discovering all that Bangkok has to offer before retreating to your private city sanctuary that seamlessly blends Thai art and culture with contemporary design and hospitality.
We are a single-use plastic free hotel, using biodegradable plastic and specially designed amenities done with rice and bamboo material.
To win, all you need to do is answer this question:
What does the RISE Rooftop Bar & Dining Bangkok do differently to save the environment?
Terms and conditions
- All details must be completed; missing details voids the entry
- Entering competition includes a subscription to TD news and promotions
- Prize to be won: Certificate for a two-night stay
- Competition open from 13 May 2019 until 26 May 2019
- Eligible winners will be selected by the Hotel from entries on week of 26th May 2019
- Incidentals such as resorts fees, phone, laundry, food & beverage,
fitness center, etc. are not included.
- Certificate is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not eligible for resale and has no cash value.