1st and 2nd COOK – Cadet Camp – SeasonalCompass Group Canada
You will be required to obtain a ERC/criminal background check for the postion.
– To prepare meals and to ensure overall quality and presentation of the food:
• Prepare of all components of the meal.
• Follow the recipes/menu provided.
• Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
• Ensure meals are served on time.
• Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
• Wash and store pots and pans.
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
• Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
• Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information.
• Complete required HACCP logs.
• Assist with scheduling and staff replacement.
• Plan special event menus.
• Maintain safe work environment at all times.
• Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
• Other reasonable requests from management.
About The Company
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!