Account Manager, National MarketsFCM
Due to rapid expansion, we are seeking hungry and experienced sales professionals to join the team in Hong Kong as an Account Manager, National Market. As an Account Manager, National Market, you will responsible to manage the relationship between the business and our national clients. These clients will be provided with an integrated travel management program in accordance with an agreed service level agreement.
Your purpose is to drive client profitability, retention of accounts and grow the number of services provided to the client through the strategic intent of our programs to deliver savings through spend leverage, tightened program control and optimum operational services.
Reporting to the Account Management, Team Leader, here are your key responsibilities:
- Influence client buying behaviour by ensuring they directly procures all products and services from FCTG; eg.: air, hotel, car, rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services
- Review opportunities and cost benefits for supplier contracts to deliver direct savings
- Review booking procedures and ensure process consistency and efficiency
- Ensure utilisation of negotiated supplier deals and business plan to execute client goals
- Undertake formal reviews (phone, webex or face to face) of the travel program including analysis, commentary and recommendations relevant to the client supplier contracts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key travellers, travel bookers and travel managers/ procurement
- Be the first point of contact for the client’s travel manager or relative key stakeholder for any feedback
What do you need to excel in this role?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a client relationship management or a travel consulting role
- Excellent English and Chinese communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient user of Microsoft products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to use GDS (Amadeus) is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and articulation skill
- Strong analytical skills – ability to make sense of large volume of information and identify travel trends and spends and provide solutions to clients
- Demonstrated capability to build relationships.
Interested? Apply today to explore this amazing opportunity!
Address: Hong Kong