INTERMEDIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
– Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
– Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
– Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
– Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
– Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
– Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
– Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation
– Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
– Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel
– Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration
– Determine system performance standards
– Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
– Document and maintain all documentation related to any of the above tasks.
– Familiarity with scripting/programming languages, nodejs, Java, Ruby, Python …
– Proven software development experience in PHP
– Hunger for knowledge and sharing
– Have a good understanding of OOP and Computer Science fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Analytical thinking.
Address: NCR - METRO MANILA, Muntinlupa,PH