Senior Payroll ConsultantFinance
Join the Payroll team at Flight Centre Travel Group’s global head office. We are looking for a super star Senior Payroll Consultant.
The purpose of this role is to process all Payroll related functions as part of a team, for approximately 11,000 employees across a variety of different pay cycles (including weekly, fortnightly and monthly).
- Ensure all payroll is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Personnel records are up to date and accurate
- Process improvement
- Half year & year end entitlements
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Customer Service Oriented
- Partnering and building relationships
- Organise work efficiently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Works effectively in a team
Experience / Knowledge:
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role – Essential
- Sound working knowledge of Excel – Essential
- Experience working with the Ascender Payroll System – Desirable
- Degree qualified
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for – APPLY now.
Applications closing soon.