Business Development ManagerBunnik Tours
06 Feb 2019
Are you a travel industry professional with a passion for travel? Are you motivated to achieve sales targets and love the challenge of a growing business?
Bunnik Tours operates a range of innovative small group tours to Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas. Our small group tours sell themselves. Your challenge will be to engage travel consultants and agents who have been fed the status quo by the big boys for years. Are you up to it? We’re seeking an experienced industry professional with innovation, drive and above all, a passion for travel and business growth.
Bunnik Tours is a family business and you’ll enjoy the support of a positive head office team (Adelaide based) and extensive marketing activity.
Bunnik Tours has a reputation for service, innovation and quality and this is a brand you’ll be proud to represent, as such we are looking for the very best. (www.bunniktours.com.au)
- An experienced travel industry professional
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- A highly focused service professional who understands selling success comes from meeting client needs
- Capable of managing a high level of work flow
- Accurate and proud of your work
- Comfortable working to tight time lines
- Proud of your ability to exceed expectations
- Have excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Computer literate to the highest level
- An experienced international traveller
- A stimulating, pro-active work environment
- A solid and growing business
- An extensive commitment to excellence
- A commitment to developing staff
- An extensive tour program with travel benefits & opportunities
- A competitive salary package
The successful applicant will have leadership experience in the travel industry in a trade sales or customer focused role.
If you feel you are ready for this exciting and rewarding role please submit a cover letter and CV below. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
We currently have two positions, one based in Melbourne and another in Sydney with the key objective of growing Bunnik Tours’ presence with travel agencies. Working from home, you’ll need to be a self-starter with regular intrastate, interstate and overseas travel part of the job.
Applications close: Tuesday 19 February 2019
Address: NSW, Australia
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
45 Flinders Street, Adelaide SA, Australia
Travel Agent or Tour Operator
50 to 200 employees
When we started Bunnik Tours, Australia didn’t need another tour company – it needed a better way of touring!
In an industry dominated by large multinationals and mass tourism, Bunnik Tours stands alone. Our aim is simple, to provide a better way for Australians to see the world.
We do this by creating a series of unique holiday experiences:
– Small group tours specifically designed for the Australian traveller that capture the essence of the places we visit.
– Tours that provide the perfect bal...