Homeworking Travel ConsultantC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 17,800 - 17,800 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||Travel Agent (Home worker)|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Home-Working Travel Consultant £17.8K + Uncapped Commission – Excellent Company & Travel Benefits – Travel Discounts & Incentives
Start Date: 24th February 2020
A well-established and highly successful travel company based in Warrington are looking for individuals with sales experience, who have a passion for travel and make sure to always offer a customer the highest level of service to join their exciting Home-Working Team. If motivated and driven you will be rewarded with an exciting career in the Travel Industry with the best training, daily support and opportunity for career progression within the business and Travel Industry.
This is an great opportunity for someone working in the Travel Industry but would like a company with great earning potential or someone who would like to break into the industry and has a proven sales record with another industry.
Home-Working Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from customers who want to book travel (adding value where possible)
- Offer exceptional customer service which exceeds all customers expectations
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPI’s
- Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
- Attend initial training and ongoing training sessions to improve product knowledge and system ability
Home-Working Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets through individual performance
- Passionate about travel
- Excellent telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers
- Motivated and driven to succeed
Home-Working Travel Consultant Additional Notes:
- Salary is £17.8K with uncapped commission and excellent company benefits
- Start date is 24th February with 8-10 week training course – No holidays are allowed during first four weeks of training
- You must live within an hours commute of company office in Warrington and be able to commit to 8-10 week training
If you would like to apply for this position please either call Laura on 0161 238 4496 to discuss further or pop Laura an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk