Ski Operations AssistantC&M Recruitment
14 Aug 2019
Ski Travel Operations Assistant, London, Salary to £24k – 6/7 month contract!
This travel company specialising in tailor made ski holidays and alpine events are seeking an administration agent.
It is an all hands on deck workplace during the busy winter months where excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and good initiative are essential. The role will be in back office operational service for individual and corporate group, tailor made, European ski trips. An annual salary of £24k is on offer.
Ski Travel Operations Assistant, Responsibilities
- Managing the availability of accommodation in the reservation system by stopping, opening and amending allocations as required.
- Running accommodation booking reconciliations and weekly accommodation arrival reports.
- Booking and running weekly reports for taxi transfers, ski hire, ski passes and ski school
- Issuing client tickets and ski passes
- Loading special offers in the reservations system and on the website
- Updating information and images on the website
- Maintaining travel bookings including Eurotunnel crossings, ferry crossings, trains and car hire
- Maintaining good supplier relations and dealing with any issues as they arise.
- Actively selling ski extras to clients.
- You will also be the first person responsible for any overflow of incoming sales calls and will be included in our winter sales rota.
- General office administration including daily post.
Ski Travel Operations Assistant, Agent Requirements
- Be passionate about skiing and / or snowboarding
- Have a good working knowledge of the French Alps
- Be highly organised with an eye for detail
- Be able to prioritise their own work load and work well under pressure
- Have proven customer service skills, both over the phone and in writing.
To be considered please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shannon on 02073971295
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Address: 9 Reece Mews, London SW7 3HE , Putney, London
Benefits & Perks