Technical Support (Partner Services)STAAH Thailand • PHP 35,000 - 50,000 Monthly
|Industry :||Travel Technology|
|Sector :||Travel software platforms|
|Department :||IT Systems and Support|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time, Contract|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||3 to 5 Years|
|Job Status :||Expired|
We are a New Zealand owned company that provides online management solutions for various size accommodation providers internationally, such as Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Apartments, B&Bs, Lodges and much more. We are looking to expand the team to meet the growing demands for STAAH products are looking out for candidates in Manila and Cebu. Our ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills with the ability to work online. You will be interested in a career in online management and be committed to growing with us as our company grows. In return we can offer you an exciting role where every day provides something new. We pride ourselves on supporting the growth of our staff and provide opportunities for career growth and added responsibilities. You will interact with a wide variety of people in the hospitality industry and have the ability to develop excellent relationships with our clientele to provide a sustainable and mutually beneficial working environment.
The job – As Partner Service Executive, you will
- Be able to set-up new accounts for new clients, train them, familiarize them with the system & take them live on to the system. Provide constant support to the client & be in constant touch with them for any issues being faced by them
- Software Setup and First Level training for New Hotels / Motels
- Be able to map the clients channel manager to the requested channels such as Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda etc.
- Providing Product support to existing Hotel Clients
- Providing product Training to new Clients
- Liaise with Regional Partner Services & technical team for any issues found within the system
- Manage after sales enquiries on STAAH Products / Solutions
- Managing Email and Phone support for all clients — 1st point contact
- Liaising with Online Channel Partners, PMS Partners and other suppliers
- Have a genuine problem solving attitude with the customer. Provide a high level of support that will continually improve the relationship with customer
- To grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Work with Head of South East Asia to deploy support efforts
- 2+ years in Sales Support roles
- Some XML or coding experience preferred
- Experience of working in start-up environment
- Positive approach to networking Interest in online web / cloud based technology
- Previous Customer service experience
- Courteous, polite and patient to assist our clients with queries
- Moderate computer skills/knowledge, as well as Microsoft Suite Skills (Excel, Word etc)
- A high level of resilience and ability to deal with different personalities
- Analytical approach to provide solutions to our clients
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
Extras – it would be great to have…
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Accommodation industry knowledge (hotels, motels, B&Bs etc)
- Existing network of contacts in hotel / accommodation industry
Manila, Philippines – This is a regional position . Only Philippine nationals or those with a valid work permit who speak English and Filipino fluently need apply.
About The Company
STAAH ThailandBangkok, Thailand Travel Technology
Go beyond the norm. Push boundaries. Make things possible.
STAAH is an exciting place to work. We bring together amazing people who do amazing things, making a bigger impact than they ever imagined and doing more than what they thought they could. We work hard, fast and cleverly to be the best at what we do.
At STAAH we celebrate work. We also celebrate each other. We make bold bets, stand up to challenges and deliver results. We respect your individuality but thrive in our diversity. We are a remarkable company – because our people are remarkable.
We provide industry-leading technology solutions for hospitality distribution, direct bookings and digital marketing services.
Our products include Instant and MAX Channel Managers, a real-time online distribution platform; ConvertDirect and Max Booking Engines that helps property owners grow direct online bookings; InstantSite Websites, an easy-to-use website builder for hospitality businesses; ReviewMinder to help manage online reputation; and GiftVoucher Engine, an off-the-shelf e-shop to sell gift vouchers.
Our technology is used by all segments of the hospitality industry, from big hotel and motel chains to boutique properties, independent hotels, holiday parks and guest houses.
We focus on developing products that are intuitive and reliable, working with our partner properties to continuously improve their effectiveness and efficiency, helping businesses get closer to their goals.
Jobs available: 0