Travel ConsultantFlight Centre Travel Group
07 Feb 2019
Flight Centre Travel Group is an award winning tailor made travel company with a strong focus on offering internal progression to its employees at the core of its philosophies. Whether you’re an ambitious graduate or talented salesperson, you’ll receive the experience, training, and career opportunities to reach your full potential. This is an exceptional opportunity for those who are passionate about travel and determined to progress their career in a successful and globally renowned company.
Why choose Flight Centre Travel Group?
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK and one of the largest travel companies in the world. Our global scope offers our people extraordinary careers across 23 countries, while our multi-brand structure presents an array of opportunities for internal progression and new experiences. We reached the top 20 of the ‘Great Place to Work® – Best Workplaces 2018’ and strive to better this score this year.
As part of our team, you will earn a competitive salary of £20K – £28K, receive outstanding coaching and development and also gain access to the following benefits:
- Access to a dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Familiarisation events and trips
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
- Cycle-to-work scheme
What we’re looking for
- A strong academic record (minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree)
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel to at least two continents outside of Europe)
- A high level of business acumen
- Ambition to progress your career through the management pathway
- A strong appetite for skills
- A commitment to delivering amazing travel experiences to our customers
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply: To apply please copy and paste the following URL
Address: Regent Street, London, UK
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
New Malden, UK
Tour Operator & Travel Agencies
A bit about Flight Centre Travel Group’s history
Flight Centre began life in 1973 as London-based bus-tour business Topdeck, formed from just one single double-decker, with the top level resourcefully converted into bunks!
In 1982, Flight Centre opened its first store in Sydney, Australia with an aggressive growth strategy and an ambitious goal: to be one of the largest travel retailers in the world. We opened our first store in the UK in 1995. As a company today, we operate with 30 retail, corporate and wholesale brands ...