Looking back at the results of the 17th International Travel Expo Ho Chi Minh City 2023
Guest Writers are not employed, compensated or governed by TD, opinions and statements are from the specific writer directly
- High-level tourism forum "Digital transformation promotes tourism development" with the participation of 400 delegates representing Government leaders.
- Tourism and hotel industry conference - Vietnam resort industry - Opportunities & Challenges; Seminar on Marketing and communication strategies to attract international visitors; The topic of developing Vietnam's halal tourism market, challenges, and opportunities with the participation of nearly 300 delegates who are accommodation businesses.
- The 4th ASEAN Regional Media and Public Relations Forum
- Series of thematic events on destination communication
- Introducing Chile, Korea, Japan, Quang Ninh, and Kien Giang Tourism
- Seminar: Therapeutic tourism: Trends in the new world and Vietnam
- ASEAN Public Relations Award Award Ceremony
- Vietnam Race-cation: Trends & opportunities; Thematic workshop: Developing Vietnam Medical Tourism - Ho Chi Minh City and Symposium: Therapeutic Tourism: Trends in the new world and Vietnam
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/apac/news-releases/looking-back-at-the-results-of-the-17th-international-travel-expo-ho-chi-minh-city-2023-301937186.htmlSOURCE Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Promotion Center