Adventure Guide – Guest Desert ExperienceMinor International
· Liaising with the Activities Coordinator to determine bookings and any special requirements for guests and visitors.
· Greeting visitors and guests as they arrive at the resort and providing a basic resort briefing.
· Ensuring factual knowledge is imparted to visitors and guests regarding the history and future development of the resort; its animals, plants and trees, bird life, archeological heritage and (if applicable) marine life.
· Maintaining at all times the cultural sensitivity of various nationalities.
· Guiding and delivering tourism activities incorporating (but not limited to) archery, biking, Desert drive, camel ride, desert walk, falcon show, city and cultural tours, wild life drives, water activities and all other related tourism activities as directed by the activities department or hotel management
· Ensuring that safety requirements are adhered to by visitors, including the supply and correct use of all personal protective equipment for both themselves and guests appropriate to the activity being undertaken, including the completion of all related safety briefings and indemnity related paperwork.
· Escorting VIPs, familiarization groups and media and in doing so be an ambassador for the resort and Anantara. In the case of media visits, these will be conducted in conjunction with the Marketing/PR Department.
· Maintaining a high level of physical fitness commensurate with the tourism activities being delivered.
· Gathering statistical information from guests & visitors in relation to the quality of their experience and providing feedback to management in relation to guest requests and/or suggestions.
· Any other duties associated with the position in order to meet the needs of the business.
– Desert Drive – Dune Bashing, soft, and hard drive
– Animal Experience – Camel rides, Horse ride, Falcon & Saluki shows
– Activities – Archery, Desert Walks, Resort Tour, Fat Biking
The ideal candidate should be having a valid UAE driving license and desert/ off-road driving skills.
About The Company
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.