Senior Trainer – Leadership & DevelopmentTeleTech
Senior Trainer, Leadership & Development
The GLD Senior Trainer position holds primary responsibility for global facilitation and effective implementation of TeleTech Leadership Institute (TLI) and Talent Development (TDP) curricula and initiatives. In addition to corporate initiatives, the GLD Senior Trainer will partner with their manager to coordinate, facilitate & support any Operational Leadership Development initiatives as requested by site or program leadership. This position is also required to support operational development by providing implementation support to GLD initiatives through conducting triad sessions, providing feedback on effective action plans and other activities as prioritized by GLD leadership. The GLD Senior Trainer serves as a liaison between the GLD team and their respective sites by attending site based meetings and communicating to GLD management any relevant site issues and/or concerns. The GLD Senior Trainer is responsible to on-board other Senior Trainers into the TeleTech Leadership Institute curriculums. The GLD Senior Trainer is also a consultant, responsible for making needs analysis on leadership development, for their designated site and programs.
As this position is the primary facilitator of leadership development curricula, the GLD Senior Trainer is responsible for gathering and providing feedback to support the development and refinement of GLD and site based leadership development programs. The Senior Trainer must actively contribute ideas in the planning, execution and continuous improvement of activities/ courses/ policies/ processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership Development Delivery & Support
• Facilitates, supports and coordinate delivery logistics for TeleTech Leadership Institute (TLI), Talent Development (TDP)curriculums and initiatives as requested
• Coordinates, facilitates & supports any Operational Leadership Development initiatives as requested by site or program leadership.
• Conducts/Facilitates Team Building Events as requested
• Facilitates T3 sessions as needed
• Provides operational implementation support to leadership development initiatives through conducting triad sessions, providing feedback on effective action plans and other activities as prioritized by GLD leadership.
• Implements set program and course policies, procedures and processes in the site to ensure effectiveness, resource maximization and internal client satisfaction.
• Serves as link between the LD Team and the site
• Communicates to the LD leadership relevant site issues and concerns.
• Represents Leadership Development in site CLT meetings, regularly scheduled site events and special activities.
• Attends program calibration calls to stay up to date on changes within program
• Assists operational program leaders in planning course offerings and schedule of courses.
• Ensures that site records and documents related to LD interventions/ activities are up-to-date, complete, accurate, secure, well-maintained/organized, aligned with LD standard formats and easily available.
• Ensures that accurate and complete program/course reports needed by management are prepared and submitted on a timely manner.
Support Development Cycle
• Provides Training Needs Analysis support to operational partners.
• Executes leadership development initiatives thoroughly and monitors ROI of them
• Gathers and provides feedback to support the development and refinement of GLD and site based leadership development programs
• Contributes ideas in the planning, execution and continuous improvement of activities/ courses/ policies/ processes
• Assists in development of course design, instructional materials, evaluation and post-event tools.
Address: NCR - METRO MANILA , Quezon City,PH