Accountant (Part qualified)GCS Recruitment Malta • EUR 24,000 - 24,000 Annually
|Sector :||Hotels and Accommodation, Travel Recruitment|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||1 to 3 Years|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Are you in the process of completing your ACCA qualification and seeking career growth?
Then we would like to hear from you!
GCS Recruitment are searching for an Accountant to work with one of the leading corporate service providers in Malta.
- Handling a portfolio of clients
- Preparing management accounts and financial statements
- Preparing VAT Returns and compliance
- Carrying out tax reporting and payments
- Preparing and interpreting forecasts and budgets
- Forecasting and Monitoring Monthly and Weekly Cashflow
- Carrying out monthly reporting on Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss
- Calculating accruals and prepayments
- Undertaking ACCA or similar qualification is essential
- Previous experience within the financial industry is considered an asset
- Knowledgeable in IFRS, GAPSE and GAPSME
- Proficiency in Financial Software; such as Sage
- Great communication skills; both written and verbal
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong initiative with problem solving skills
- Strongly organised with great time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
Interested in discussing further?
About The Company
GCS Recruitment MaltaValley Road, Birkirkara - Malta Recruitment,
GCS Recruitment was established in 2018. Based on extensive years in Management and Recruitment, GCS Recruitment Malta can assist you to find the opportunity that you’re looking for or help you sustain your growth in business by finding excellent and suitable candidates for the opportunities you’re offering! Recruiting both from professional workers; from an administrator up to CEO level and also skilled workers.
We are able to offer quick and cost effective company recruitment services to various entities at very high quality levels.
Our three main values are Loyalty, Consistency, and Quality. Being loyal to your clients and candidates is a key point in recruitment. On the other hand, offering a fantastic quality of opportunities to our candidates while helping our clients to find those candidates that truly stand out. This quality comes from our recruitment process which we take very seriously from day one of the processes to the last day. Our success is based on our consistency with our everyday decisions
Jobs available: 0